Full course description
This course is organized in self-paced modules that you will complete at your own pace over 30 days. You should expect to spend a total of 5 hours working through the course content. Once you have completed all course modules you will receive your certificate of completion.
The Learning Intentions for this course are:
- Understand the language and intent of the teacher evaluation law as well as the RISE Teacher Effectiveness Rubric.
- Investigate the elements of Domain 1 and Domain 3 in the RISE Teacher Effectiveness Rubric.
- Understand and translate Domain 2 in the Teacher Effectiveness Rubric to classroom instructional practice.
- Explore what instruction should look like, sound like and feel like from a students’ perspective according to the RISE Teacher Effectiveness Rubric.
- Conceptualize the difference between the ratings of effective and highly effective on the Domain 2 competencies.