Multimedia Modality - Engaged Learning Using Free Multimedia Resources From PBS
Time limit: 90 days
Full course description
This course is designed so that concepts learned, and resources introduced, can be applied the next day in any school setting. This course is self-paced so participants can set their own schedule! It is designed to fit the needs of busy educators; one can stop and start this course anytime during the 90 day enrollment period.
You should expect to spend a total of 8 hours working through the course content and earn 8 PGP’s.
Once you have completed all course modules you will receive your certificate of completion. This PD was developed at the Region 8 ESC through funding from the Schwab Foundation in Fort Wayne Indiana.
Learning Intentions for this course are:
· Discover how Multimedia Modality Instruction offers teachers a way to deliver instruction that is effective and engaging.
- Examine research that supports this method of instruction which transforms the learning process from passive to active.
- Employ a powerful learning strategy in any classroom setting including traditional, blended, and online.
- Activate all learning styles and makes learning come alive with amazing and easy to use technology..
- Explore and use free PBS Learning Media site, one of the “largest classrooms” with 200,000+ vetted resources for all subjects and across all grade levels.