Full course description
This course is designed so that concepts learned, and resources introduced, can be applied the next day in any school setting. This course is self-paced so participants can set their own schedule!
It is designed to fit the needs of busy educators; one can stop and start this course anytime during the 90 day enrollment period. You should expect to spend a total of 8 hours working through the course content and earn 8 PGP’s.
Once you have completed all course modules you will receive your certificate of completion. This PD was developed at the Region 8 ESC through funding from the Schwab Foundation in Fort Wayne Indiana.
Learning Intentions for this course are:
- Discover the basics of the framework of the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning, (CASEL).
- Explore, develop, and apply what is needed for a healthy professional life that can also be applied personally.
- Practice specific skills and strategies presented with the intentional focus on the development of teacher wellness.
- Develop an adult school and/or classroom culture that can best meet student needs.
- Set new individual educator and school goals that promote a culture of learning.